List of publications by Categories. You can also browse from Categories on the right side.
ENERGY AND SECURITY
- The Threat to Energy Infrastructure in the Central Eurasia from Terrorist Groups Affiliated to ISIL
- Power Projection by Pipeline: Russia, Sweden, and the Hybrid Threat from the Nord Stream Project, 2005-2009
- Strategies of Energy and Security in Contemporary Eurasia
- Strategies of Energy and Security in Contemporary Eurasia: Vulnerabilities and Opportunities in Russia’s Energy Relationship with Europe, Central Asia, and China
- The Shanghai Cooperation Organization and Eurasian Geopolitics
- Kazakhstan’s Energy Sector and the Political Legacy of Nursultan Nazarbayev
- Globalization and Eurasia’s Energy Sector
- Burmese Oil and Natural Gas: The Risk for Sanctions
- Natural-Gas Trade between Russia, Turkmenistan, and Ukraine: Agreements and Disputes
- The World of Central Asian Oil and Gas: Power Politics, Market Forces, and Stealth Pipelines
- The Shanghai Cooperation Organization: The Latest Chapter in the History of the Great Game or the Guarantor of Central Asian Security?
- Gazprom in Crisis: Putin’s Quest for State Planning and Russia’s Growing Natural Gas Deficit
- The Russian Energy Strategy & Energy Policy: Pipeline Diplomacy or Mutual Dependence?